There are just 15 days left until Christmas…can you believe it? Have you gotten a chance to take your kids to see Santa yet? Maybe you’re a person who takes their kids multiple times in a season. Or maybe you’re like me and you put it off until the very last minute. Whatever the case, today I’m going to share with you a list of places around town where you can take your child(ren) to share their Christmas wish list with the Big Man himself. If your child happens to be like my middle child and is afraid of Santa, you may just capture a photo worthy of our Funniest Holiday Photo contest. If that’s the case, be sure to send the photo of your silly/crazy/crying kiddo(s) to info (at) iowacitymomsblog.com! You could win a $40 gift certificate to erincondren.com AND a family pass to the Iowa Children’s Museum!! Send in your photos TODAY!!
Where to Visit Santa Clause in the Corridor
(Visits are always free, locations may charge for photos and/or limit your ability to take your own photos)
- Schedule: Visit Santa daily through December 24th.
- Do photos cost? Yes. (You may be allowed to take a personal photo from farther away, but to get an up-close shot you will have to buy a photo package.)
- Schedule: Visit Santa daily through December 24th. Weekday visits begin in the afternoon.
- Do photos cost? Yes.
- Schedule: Visit Santa on Saturdays and Sundays through December 22nd.
- Do photos cost? No. You may take your own. And you can participate in numerous holiday entertainment and events while you’re there!
- Schedule: Weekends through December 22nd.
- Do photos cost? No…you can take your own and you get a FREE 5×7 photo at the store!
- Schedule: Daily through “the end of the holiday season” (according to the mall’s website)
Do you know of another great place to visit Santa? Leave a comment and let us know!!