It was time for a new cookie recipe and I remembered these super addictive and delicious monster cookies my brother had shared a few years back.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 C packed light brown sugar
- 1 C sugar
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 12 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1/2 C M&M’s
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- 2 t baking soda
- 4 1/2 C quick oatmeal (not instant)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or if you don’t have one parchment paper will do just fine.
- In your kitchen aid bowl add eggs and sugars, mix well.
- Next add salt, vanilla, pb and butter.
- Next stir in M&M’s, chocolate chips, baking soda and oatmeal.
- Use a cookie scoop to place onto your lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 2 minutes before moving them or they will fall apart.
I have to warn you, you may want to eat the entire four-plus dozen cookies within a few days. In fact, it may have made 5 dozen but I think we ate a dozen cookies worth of the dough. We shared some with family and was a fun activity to do with the kids!
What’s your favorite cookie recipe?