Christmas is just around the corner…have you taking your kids to see Santa yet?! Maybe you’re a person who takes their kids multiple times in a season. Or maybe you’re like me and you put it off until the very last minute. Whatever the case, today I’m going to share with you a list of places around town where you can take your child(ren) to share their Christmas wish list with the Big Man himself.
Where to Visit Santa Claus in the Corridor
- Schedule: Visit Santa daily through December 24th.
- Do photos cost? Yes. (You may be allowed to take a personal photo from farther away, but to get an up-close shot you will have to buy a photo package.)
- They also offer a chance to bring your furry friends in on special Pet Nights!
- Schedule: Free pictures with Santa and peppermint treats every Saturday through December 19th from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Schedule: Daily through December 24th.
- Caring Santa will be on December 6th from 8:00-9:30 a.m.
- Schedule: Visit Santa on Saturdays and Sundays through December 20th.
- Do photos cost? No. You may take your own. And you can participate in numerous holiday entertainment and events while you’re there!
- Schedule: Saturdays from 11:00-5:00 and Sundays from 12:00-5:00 through December 20th
- Do photos cost? No…you can take your own and you get a FREE 5×7 photo at the store!
Do you know of some other great places to see Santa? Please leave a comment letting us know!!